Friday, February 12, 2010

Sam Nielsen Feudalism Game

I really like this game because it really represents how the Dark Ages worked. The knights had the worse chances which is like it was back then. They had to go into battle and risk their lives for their king and village. The kings were at the top of the chain and they could die. I think that in real life the king probably was protected more then how the chances were in this game. I think the priest is the one that is protected the most. Which was really true back then. They believe that god was on their side so they could never die. The lords were really just there and they died every once in a while. The peasants were really just in the middle of the mess. They were really better off then the king in the game. In reality, I think the king would be in better care than the peasants. In the game the peasants really have the same chances, but better. They don't get challenged like the king. I really like this game and I think it will help me remember in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment